Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
We are down to the last four days before Christmas. If you are still shopping for an adventure seeker and find yourself stumped, take a look at these awesome gift ideas.
1. Thermos A thermos is a great touch to any outdoor adventure. Everyone loves a refreshing drink in the summer, or hot tea in the winter. It's useful year round and is easy to find at your local sport shop. Make sure to find one with quality insulation and a secure top like the Yeti Rambler Series so it can be thrown in a pack easily.
2. Gore-Tex Whether it's a pack, jacket, pants, or gloves -- Gore-Tex outerwear is one of the most useful things one can own for outdoor adventures. Having a quality waterproof layer will get you far in cold, wet weather. Smaller Gore-Tex items like this Outdoor Research Prismatic Cap won't break the bank and make for a high quality, long lasting gift.
3. Wool Socks This sounds like something your mom would buy you for Christmas, but she had it right all along! A nice pair or wool socks is one of the most timeless gifts out there. It only takes one experience with wet cotton to make you truly appreciate this gift. It's also another thing that can be found in sports shops, shoe stores, and even Costco!
4. Travel Sized Multi Tool Every outdoor enthusiast should have a handy multi tool for when they get in a pinch. A multi tool can help you in the backcountry if gear fails and you need a quick fix. Some have knives, files, screwdrivers, you name it. If you have Amazon Prime and ordered today, one of these would still arrive before Christmas!
5. The Gift of Adventure! Finally, if you are buying for the one who has it all, give the Gift of Adventure! Tahoe Adventure Company Gift Certificates are perfect for the active people in your life and can be purchased for any amount. Choose from a variety great options, including Kayak Tours on Lake Tahoe, Mountain Biking Adventures, Guided Hiking Adventures or Kayak Rentals. Buy online and we can send your gift certificate hassle free by email before Christmas!
Tahoe Adventure Company
Tahoe Adventure Company leads high quality adventure travel trips and tours with a focus on experiencing the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains, trails and brilliant waters of Lake Tahoe. Our goal is to offer the highest quality, most enlightening adventure tours in the Lake Tahoe area. Our knowledgeable, safe, and friendly guides offer exceptional service and strive to help create a memorable adventure for your group. Whether you decide on Kayaking Lake Tahoe, Mountain Biking or Hiking local trails, our many adventure activities allow us to share with you a side of Lake Tahoe few people ever experience. Located 3-4 hours northeast of the Bay Area, lying at 6,229 ft., surrounded by peaks upward of 10,881 ft. and bisected by the California and Nevada state lines, Lake Tahoe is truly one of the jewels of the Sierra Nevada.