|Tahoe Adventure Company|
To re-energize, we will land for a hearty lunch on a secluded beach at mid day. This trip provides great opportunities to paddle, swim and float along Tahoe's most beautiful stretch of coastline. You MAY also paddle past the fascinating historic Thunderbird Lodge (conditions permitting). Your guide will enthrall you with the many tales of George Whittell, the original owner, and Bill, his pet lion! This SUP tour is suitable for those who have paddled before and/or have a moderate level of fitness.
Tour includes Stand Up Paddleboard, paddle, PFD, knowledgeable guide, instruction, natural and human history discussions,permit fees, tax, beverages and lunch.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is suitable for those who have kayaked before and have a moderate level of fitness.
- Must know how to swim
- Sand Harbor Parking often fills by 8:30am, especially on weekends. Arrive 1 hour before your scheduled tour time to allow for parking.
- Due to high water this season, and therefore smaller beaches, we are encouraging guests to travel in double kayaks to minimize our footprint and to maintain the best guest experience.
- Sand Harbor State Park Entrance Fee of $10.00 applies at Park.
- Our meeting location is not the rental tent. We launch adjacent to the rental tent on the same side of boat launch. Directions can be found on our website and will also be sent in a confirmation email.