|Tahoe Adventure Company|
|LAKE TAHOE - (April 2021) |
At Tahoe Adventure Company, the health and safety of our guides, guests and community are of utmost importance. We have operated successfully in a Covid safe manner since June 2020 and plan to again this summer! The inherent nature of our adventure tours is very safe with minimal contact and lots of fresh air! We know that visitors have a desire to explore, rejuvenate and bond in nature. TAC specializes in providing this for visitors to Tahoe!
Safety Protocols for Tours, Rentals, and Deliveries
- All eligible staff are vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated employees are required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth when interacting with others. Masks can be removed once moving on the trails and water.
- Unvaccinated Guests are required to wear a face covering when interacting with our Employees. Masks can be removed once moving on the trails and water.
- Employees shall sanitize their hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is readily available for guests and staff.
- Payment processing by Credit Card transaction only and advanced reservation and payment encouraged.
- Digital waivers can be signed on personal phones using a QR code to minimize contact with pens and digital equipment.
- All watersport and biking equipment will be sanitized regularly and left in the sun for UV exposure.
In TAC’s 18 years in business, we have managed to stay nimble, weathering past challenges and recession.
Please continue to support local business. We look forward to exploring the mountains, trails and waters of the Tahoe Truckee region with you soon!
Kevin, Katie and The Tahoe Adventure Company Team