|Tahoe Adventure Company|
|LAKE TAHOE - (June 2020) |
NOW OPEN!!! At Tahoe Adventure Company, the health and safety of our guides, guests and community are of utmost importance. We have received new guidance that has allowed us to resume operations! While our Tahoe Truckee Guided Tours and Rentals will have a bit of a different feel as we stay vigilant and up-to-date on the current health crisis, the incredible experiences we offer our guests will continue. Please be assured, we have instituted many protocols to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible during these times.
New Safety Protocols for Tours, Rentals, and Deliveries
- Employees are required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth when interacting with others.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering when interacting with guides and attendants.
- Employees shall sanitize their hands or change gloves frequently.
- Beach Attendants will disinfect all high-contact surfaces frequently.
- All employees have been instructed to maintain at least a six-foot distance from customers when possible.
- While participating in watersport rentals or tours, guests will be required to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member or member of their traveling party.
-Tours will not include any food or refreshments at this time. Guest and staff will provide their own nourishment and utilize a pack it in pack it out policy. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times on tours.
- Payment processing by Credit Card transaction only, with advanced reservation and payment encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer available at check in tables, around the property and on every tour.
- All paddles and handles of watersport equipment will be sanitized after each use and left in the sun for UV exposure.
- All life jackets will go through a soap and water wash and rinse process and be left to dry in the sun for UV exposure.
- Vehicle high touch surfaces will be sanitized before and after each driver
In TAC’s 17 years in business, we have managed to stay nimble, weathering past challenges and recession. We have the utmost confidence we will get through this one. We know that visitors have a desire to explore, rejuvenate and bond in nature. We acknowledge the necessity of our services and intend to come out of this stronger than ever!
That said, like many businesses across the world, the COVID-19 pandemic will have a dramatic impact on our staff and our family. To help us weather this storm, we ask that visitors far and near dream ahead to their next Tahoe excursion.
Please continue to support local business. We look forward to exploring the mountains, trails and waters of the Tahoe Truckee region with you soon!
Kevin, Katie and The Tahoe Adventure Company Team